Cookies are brief information sent and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer through their browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate the services requested and are not usually retained (Session cookies), or to keep user data for other future services and can be retained for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies can be of your own or third parties.
There are many types of cookies:
- Technical cookies facilitate user browsing and the use of different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, providing orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, provide functionalities (videos, social media…).
- Personalization cookies allow users to access to services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings…).
- Analysis cookies allow an anonymous analysis of behaviour of web users and enable the measurement of user activity and the creation of browsing profiles with the aim of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space on the website based on the user’s browsing behaviour and habits, from which the user’s profile is taken and which lets advertising shown on the user’s browser to be personalised.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE:
Down below we will show you a schematised table of the cookies used on our website:
You can manage your preference on the installation of cookies below:
Current status: AcceptedCurrent status: Denied
The application we use to obtain and analyse browsing information is: Google Analytics (com/analytics/). This application was developed by Google and can use this data to improve its own services and to provide services to other companies.
You can learn more about other uses by clicking this link: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
This tool does not have data on users’ names or surnames or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages viewed, the language, the assigned city to the IP address from which users access, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, identify new needs and assess improvements to be made.
C&D BROKSOLUTIONS S.L. uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, our own cookies and third-party cookies, which in no case process personal data, but detect browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we have requested your consent for its use.
All the same, we inform you that you can enable and disable these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History/Record-> Personalized Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult your browser’s Help on support pages:
- Chrome: google.com
- FireFox: mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy